Experienced Cabinet Maker
Listing #457125 Listed on: 10/10
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Custom Cabinet Shop has an immediate position open for an experienced cabinet maker to manufacture cabinets, store fixtures, commercial tenant finish.|
Key Job Duties
- Produce or assemble components of parts such as cabinets, store fixtures, commercial tenant finish.
- Based on blueprints, drawings or oral/written instructions establish the specifications of assembling parts.
- Attach parts or subassemblies together to form completed units, using glue, nails, screws or clamps.
- Router table, blum mini press, chop saw, miter saw, horizontal band saw. Adjusting testing equipment to run properly, controlling operations of equipment.
Knowledge and Required Skills
- Knowledge of materials, production processes and be able to determine the different species of wood. Importance of being very exact or highly accurate in performing job duties such as principles involved in the interpretation of shop drawings and blueprints.
- Usage and knowledge of hand tools to be used: reading a tape measure, various types of clamps, router, stapler, nailer, drill, chop saw, miter saw, slider saw, belt/orbital sander, jointer, chisels and planes.
Full time position, 40 hours per week.
Standard hours are Monday - Thursday 7:00am to 4:15pm and Friday 7:00am to 12:00pm
Wage is determined by experience level.