Estimator / Project Manager
Listing #457143 Listed on: 10/11
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Company:||Cooper Enterprises, Inc.|
|Cost Estimator / Project Manager|
Dynamic, growth-focused, reputable manufacturer needs your cost estimating and project management experience to contribute to the strategic development of this organization.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of three (3) years of cost estimating experience in a contract manufacturing environment that employs the use of cutting, routing, finishing and assembly operations.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Work with the sales team to control client information and requests for quotations (RFQ).
• Create accurate and complete quotations for jobs of all sizes and types, in a timely manner.
• Consolidate and hand-off successful bid packets (drawings, routings, specifications, etc.) to engineering.
• Create a positive environment in Customer negotiations to maximize revenue.
• Provide management team with reports on bids won/lost “closing” rates.
• Undergraduate degree in Business Administration or Accounting.
• Understanding of cost accounting concepts and their application to the estimating process.
• Excellent communication skills with customers, suppliers and employees.
• Ability to visualize and interpret customer drawings, designs, layouts and specifications; able to perform take-offs using architectural drawings.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
• Proficient in use of MS Office applications (Work, Excel, & Outlook) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer with a drug free work place. In addition to a fun, fair, and honest environment, we offer a competitive compensation package with benefits. Please send your resume and salary expectations to Human Resources at email@example.com.