Project Manager Architectural Millwork and Commercial Cabinetry
Listing #457157 Listed on: 10/12
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Name:||Trade Job Placement|
|Job Description |
Minnesota based commercial and architectural millwork/cabinetry manufacturer is looking for a full-time project manager.
1. Plan, organize, and direct activities to ensure job activities stay on schedule and deadlines are met.
a. Communicate with general contractors and architects to clarify any inconsistencies and resolve any design issues.
b. Properly measure on site dimensions to verify that specified designs are accurate and work within construction methods.
c. Manage several commercial jobs at once while meeting deadlines, getting materials ordered, and constantly communicating with general contractors.
2. Study job specifications to determine areas that fall within cabinetry scope and determine appropriate construction methods.
a. Read prints and specifications in order to understand all aspects of a job.
b. Work closely with drafters to ensure product is draw according to prints and meets all regulations.
c. Have constant communication with general contractors to meet properly understand all jobs and meet their needs.
3. Determine material orders and keep accurate records for all jobs.
a. Understand the types of material that are needed to construct a job properly and research any special product that is needed.
b. Correctly fill in product take offs, change order forms, and job order request sheets.
c. Communicate with purchasing agent about product delivery datesand to resolve any ordering conflicts.
• Ability to sit and/or standing for extended periods of time.
• Ability to travel and visit building sites for meetings, measurements, and other events as needed.
• Capable of carrying, moving, and lifting up to 50 pounds when needed.
• Ability to climb up and down stairs and ladders.
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office software programs and payroll systems.
• Willingness to work occasional evenings and weekend as needed.
• BA/BS Degree in Business Administration/Management or equivalent is preferred.
• Minimum 2 years of project management experience required.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and the ability to drive a motor vehicle.
$55k - $65k
Health/Dental insurance, paid vacations and holidays, Simple IRA and relocation package provided.
For immediate consideration forward your resume to email@example.com or call (417) 682-3056 to discuss in greater detail.
Trade Job Placement is an executive search and placement recruiting service dedicated specifically to the wood and wood products manufacturing sectors. We are highly recognized and work with some of the largest wood product manufacturers in the nation as well as internationally.