Listing #457170 Listed on: 10/14
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Meadors Inc. has an immediate opening for an experienced Woodworker to join our Cabinetry and Millwork Workshop. Meadors is a design-build firm located in Charleston, SC that specializes in custom high-end residential and light commercial work. We focus on both historic preservation/restoration and new construction. We are comprised of six workshops—Architecture, Construction, Conservation and Preservation Planning, Design Services, Cabinetry & Millwork, and Estate Management & Maintenance. It is the diversity of our employees, clients, and projects that makes Meadors such a unique collaborative environment. Please review our website to find out more about our company. www.meadorsinc.com|
• Work with hand and machine tools to fabricate various woodworking products for our projects.
• Milling rough cut lumber to specified final size.
• Understanding and experience setting up and working with hand and machine tools, such as a planer, jointer, crosscut, wide-belt sander, shaper, molder, etc.
REQUIRED SKILLS and/or EXPERIENCE:
• 5 years of experience in woodworking
• Must have a passion for Woodworking with great attention to detail
• Positive attitude
• Self-motivated and responsible
• Complete tasks in a timely manner
Full-time position with hourly compensation based on experience. Offered benefits for full-time employees include paid vacation and health, vision, and dental insurance.
If you are interested in joining the Meadors team, please send your cover letter and resume to the attention of Christine Bozigar at firstname.lastname@example.org