Senior Millwork Drafter/Engineer
Listing #457180 Listed on: 10/17
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Company:||Island Architectural Woodwork, INC|
|SUMMARY: Long Island based high-end architectural woodworking firm seeking experienced Draftsman/Engineer |
- Develop and present accurate and complete shop drawings and specifications based on architectural plans.
- Quickly identify discrepancies/problems in plans (i.e. field conditions differ from architectural drawings), and effectively confer with project manager/architects to formulate solutions.
- Work closely with Project Management, Engineering and Shop to ensure job runs smoothly.
- Excellent conceptual, managerial, and oral/written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, and highly organized.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.).
- Working knowledge of Microvellum a plus.
- Working knowledge of Tradesoft a plus.
- Architectural/Engineering degree is preferable.
- Knowledge of woodworking joinery techniques is a MUST.
- Thorough understanding of wood products and hardware is a MUST.
ALL INQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT:
Michael Melchert – firstname.lastname@example.org