Listing #457791 Listed on: 12/26
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Name:||IMPACT Search and Placement, LLC|
|Vice President Manufacturing/Operations|
Salary will land anywhere from 150-300K
This is a P & L level responsibility position managing an integrated molding, millwork and plank flooring facility. Candidate shall work for the President and provide leadership and management necessary to operate profitably, an Upper Midwest based manufacturing company producing residential and commercial mouldings, S4S hardwood lumber, miscellaneous millwork, cut parts and strips for the international flooring industry, plank flooring, and cabinet manufacturers. This position supervises all functions at the facility: administration, sales, purchasing and manufacturing. The Vice President will assure profitability through planning, coordination and execution. He will utilize comprehensive tactical and strategic planning, a documented systems and processes based reporting and review process and a comprehensive quality control system. Candidate must possess strong competency and experience in leading a complex, multi-disciplined manufacturing environment with a sense of urgency, quality and safety.
Key Personal Attributes
2. Strong work ethic
3. Leadership and communication skills
4. Keen analytical skills, reasoning and deductive logic resulting in superior problem solving skills
5. Very strong administrative and organizational skills
6. Hand-on Management style
Key Professional Accomplishments
1. Degree a big plus, but not mandatory
2. Seven Years experience as GM/VP or above level
3. Must come from a Hardwood Saw Mill.
4. Push and Pull Threw process, etc.
5. P & L experience
6. Demonstrated success leading complex manufacturing environments
7. Significant exposure to marketing
8. Fully Quality Trained
9. Consistent, logical track record of success and career growth
10. Must be a “True Professional Manager”
*This must be a “Hands-on Manager” that will not just sit in his office, but be in the plant working with his people, looking at the processes, flow, etc.
For immediate response please email your resume to Larry@impact-tqr.com