Chief Operating Officer
Listing #457792 Listed on: 12/26
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Name:||IMPACT Search and Placement, LLC|
|Chief Operating Officer |
Outstanding Salary ranging from 150K to 300K+
Our client, a wood products manufacturer seeks a Chief Operating Officer (COO). The primary emphasis of the COO is to provide the organization wide direction and leadership to accomplish the company's cultural, strategic and operational goals. The COO is the senior executive responsible for all aspects of management and operational performance of the corporation and is further responsible for the overall direction and administration of the programs and services provided by the company. The position reports to the CEO/President and to the Board of Directors. Candidates must have run/managed a manufacturing corporation with a minimum sales volume of 200 million dollars or more annually
This position will have Multisite responsibility (Manufacturing as well as Distribution.). Candidate shall work for the President and provide leadership and management necessary to operate profitably, an Upper Midwest based Wood Products manufacturing company. This position supervises all functions at the facility: administration, sales, purchasing and manufacturing. The COO will assure profitability through planning, coordination and execution. He will utilize comprehensive tactical and strategic planning, a documented systems and processes based reporting and review process and a comprehensive quality control system. Candidate must possess strong competency and experience in leading a complex, multi-disciplined manufacturing environment with a sense of urgency, quality and safety.
• College graduate with a business, accounting, engineering or marketing degree.
• Excellent understanding of the Wood Products Manufacturing.
• 10+ years experience in an Executive position (e.g. COO, VP Operations) in Wood Products Manufacturing business that utilizes innovations in manufacturing, quality and customer focus.
• Three years of leadership experience as a CEO in a manufacturing business that utilizes innovations in manufacturing, quality and customer focus.
• People skills that enable candidate to bring multiple agendas, personalities and level of authority/influence into common goals and action. Can and will hold people accountable, focused on customer satisfaction, a "Can Do" attitude, keen on achieving schedule, professional but not abusive, pro-active manager who looks for solutions.
• IT, especially MRP. Customer and Industry needs and trends.
• Ability to quickly compute cost scenarios read and interprets financial data.
• Able to communicate to customers and co-workers in verbal and written formats effectively and professionally.
• IT, MRP/ERP operating experience, database knowledge, fax and email capabilities, legible handwriting.
Key Personal Attributes:
• Strong work ethic
• Leadership and communication skills
• Keen analytical skills, reasoning and deductive logic resulting in superior problem solving skills
• Very strong administrative and organizational skills
• Hand-on Management style
For immediate response please email your resume to Larry@impact-tqr.com