Laborer - Service (Exhibit / Tradeshow Industry)
Listing #457801 Listed on: 12/27
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Derse, a complete face-to-face marketing agency with a smarter approach to building client sales and managing their trade show, marketing environment and event programs, is seeking a Service Laborer – Exhibits for its division located in Milwaukee, WI.|
• Assist Display personnel with all service-related work (prepping/receiving exhibit properties).
• Responsible for performing minor service/touch-up work and cleaning client properties.
• Conduct weekly inventory cycle counts and replenish materials accordingly.
• Conduct crate inspections for set-up prior to show and upon return.
• Package all parts, hardware and graphics for shipments. Ensure that all appropriate parts are being shipped to show.
• Operate forklift & other material handling equipment safely.
• Additional responsibilities may be assigned.
• Must possess strong organization and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and complete project within budgeted hours with direction from Senior / Display personnel as needed.
• Capable of following instructions & meeting deadlines consistently.
• Requires occasional overtime & weekend hours.
• Display positive, dependable attitude & strong desire to learn & grow.
• Demonstrate strong knowledge in the use & set-up of power machinery & hand tools.
• Conduct himself/herself in a businesslike manner at all times, using good judgment when interacting with clients.
Please apply on our Career page at www.derse.com OR send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.