Listing #457850 Listed on: 01/04
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Location:||Corona , CA|
|WB Powell, a subsidiary of Foldcraft Co. is currently seeking candidates to join our team and support our company as a Estimator. This position is accountable for development and accuracy of all estimates and quotes that facilitate the sale of all WB Powell products and management of customer interface required in the completion of the quotation. This position accountable to produce results by:|
• Continually developing business with their assigned customers;
• Delivering the best possible service to our Customers;
• Turning quotes in a timely manner;
• Creating accurate estimates for all WB Powell product offerings;
• Delivering value added services that close sales;
• Accurately forecasting sales.
Interested in learning more and/or applying? Take a look at the full position description and apply at: http://www.wbpowell.com/careers/. All applicants must apply on the WB Powell website. Refer to Estimator to complete an application.
Essential Duties + Responsibilities
Provides for a high degree of customer responsiveness and satisfaction. This position will interact with customers on a routine and significant basis.
1. Receive, review, and interpret request for quote (RFQ’s) from Business Development Manager, Project Manager, or General Manager.
2. Generates timely and accurate project estimates and quotes by utilizing company margin guidelines, current pricing tools and methodology, quoting system, custom calculations, product functionality, drawings and all other pertinent documentation. This will include the generation of accurate estimates.
3. Provides recommendations on the best application of all WB Powell product during both the quote and order phase to maximize customer satisfaction and company profitability.
4. Interacts with customers to clarify product requirements on RFQ's as needed.
5. Utilizes prepared pricing information for established products and their various configurations.
6. Develops costing information and pricing recommendations for custom products.
7. Develop material takeoffs, prepare highlighted drawings clearly depicting the scope of the project quotation package.
8. Defines and prepares request for quote (RFQ’s) from vendors of products utilized in the development of the quotation package.
9. Interact and provide project requirements, estimate details to manufacturing and project management.
10. Develops completed quote packages that contain pricing, layouts and design boards (when needed).
11. Ensures all quotations are logged into the appropriate system for measurement and management.
12. Coordinates development of the quote estimate with all functional departments as required.
13. Manages the communication of the quotation package to the sales team involved.
14. Other duties/projects as assigned.
WB Powell Inc. is fabricator and installer of high-end, custom, pre-finished architectural millwork and casework. With a reputation for financial stability and strength, producing quality products of high value, experienced personnel, and outstanding service, we have a performance record of successfully meeting demanding schedules for owners with high expectations.
We seek out only best -- the best skills, the best attitudes -- and expect the best results from our employees. In return, we will not only offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package but the training, development and support to make our employees a success in whatever they do for us.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
No agency calls please.