Listing #457867 Listed on: 01/06
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Name:||IMPACT Search and Placement, LLC|
Salary will be commensurate with experience (75K + - )
Manage a Seating and Panel Plant in the Southeast U.S. with primary focus on training employees in related industry skills while sustaining an efficient, productive operation with a positive bottom line; seek to develop new seating products. Additionally, manages a smaller wood refurbishing operation within the plant. Important to have knowledge in management, sales, wood working and ideally familiar with Solid Edge software.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: 1 Production Manager, 8 Supervisors.
Typical work environment include factory floor (35%), office setting (35%), cross functional team meetings (20%), customer interface (10%).
1. Trains workers on-site; on the job training in seating and refurbishing skills.
2. Manages a seating and panel plant to include a refurbishing element that results in a positive cash flow.
3. Ensure product and production planning and execution are in place to support traditional product sales activities.
4. Develops and short and long term non-traditional business development goals and objectives.
5. Plans and directs the activities of subordinate managers and supervisors to accomplish specific goals and objectives.
6. Recruit, hire, train, and evaluate qualified subordinate employees as needed to fill all approved staff positions.
7. Participates in developing production, financial, quality, and resource management objectives for the industry.
8. Provides to workers within the plant.
9. Insures procedures are in place that assures manufactured products are in conformance to specifications and instructs subordinates of any changes necessary to comply with customer requirements and expectations.
10. Develop an understanding and rapport with the staff to include ensuring procedures and policies are followed.
1. Education and/or Experience: Bachelorís degree with 6 years of directly related experience or Associates degree with 8 years related experience and/or training; or 10 years related experience with at least 5 years management or supervision of 5 or more individuals.
2. Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, as well as procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to communicate effective with individuals from a variety of educational, social, and ethnic backgrounds in a professional manner.
3. Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure. Ability to compute rate and percent and interpret bar graphs. Ability to understand financial statement calculators and to create manufacturing performance measurements.
4. Reasoning Ability: Possess the ability and discipline to source relevant facts quickly and make decisive decisions based on those measurable facts. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
5. Specialized Knowledge and/or Skill: Furniture manufacturing to include woodworking. Skilled at directing the efforts of many toward common goals. Computer literate, with working knowledge of all Microsoft programs. Must be proficient in the areas of the companyís information management system that are applicable to this position. Prefer knowledge of Solid Edge/Solid Works.
For immediate response please email your resume to Larry@impact-tqr.com