Listing #457868 Listed on: 01/06
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Name:||IMPACT Search and Placement, LLC|
This position is responsible for the development, design and introduction of new models of furniture for new markets; for the development and maintenance of production routings, Bills of Materials (BOMs), specification and work instructions; for directing the construction of prototypes/samples; for products costing; for suggesting and executing operational production cost, inventory and lead time to market and other engineering related activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Establishment and maintenance of routings and cost in the production plant for each operation. Also works with employees on establishing correct BOMís for our current product and future product.
2. Develops and manages product specifications and manufacturing processes.
3. Directs sample, prototype, and first run production process.
4. Leads and participates in manufacturing process improvement activities.
5. Carries out intermediate term activities to meet industry objectives as formulated by industry manager.
6. Communicates resources needs to industry manager required to meet industry mission.
7. Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
8. Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists subordinates and workers in solving work issues.
9. Regularly inspects manufactured products to verify conformance to specifications and instructs subordinates of any changes necessary to comply with customer requirements and expectations.
10. Inspects returned product for problems and designs solutions to quality problems revealed.
11. Encourages workers to consistently seek methods of improvement to increase throughput, quality and safety within manufacturing process while lowering production cost, inventory and lead time.
12. Suggests and researches new markets opportunities for company product. Determines probability of success in these new markets and actions required to succeed.
13. Designs furniture to allow company to sell to these new markets and increases product offerings to existing markets.
14. Coordinate with other company locations for product requiring their participation and with sales to introduce new product.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: Education and/or Experience: Bachelorís Degree with 1 year of directly related experience or Associateís Degree with 3 years directly related experience and/or training. Minimum 5 years experience with wood or metal furniture manufacturing and finishing processes experience/knowledge.
For immediate response please email your resume to Larry@impact-tqr.com