Listing #457890 Listed on: 01/08
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Name:||IMPACT Search and Placement, LLC|
Pay will be commensurate with experience, skills and abilities.
• Develop and prepare accurate and fully detailed shop drawings and complete material specifications, based on architectural plans or schematic drawings & sketches.
• Prepare hand or CADD sketches of moldings and metal, glass and stone fabrications or other misc. components as needed for quoting or purchasing.
• Modify client supplied shop drawings as required to correct mistakes, simplify joinery & adapt to Company fabrication standards.
• Quickly identify inconsistencies/problems in client supplied drawings. Notify Project Management, resolve issues & correct/modify as needed.
• Print & distribute completed drawings & specifications to Project Management, Purchasing & Production.
• Work closely with Project Management, Engineering and Production to ensure job runs smoothly.
• Improve Microvellum and the utilization of Microvellum.
• Print misc. drawings & other materials as needed by Project Management and Purchasing.
• Gain knowledge of all Company standard cutting, machining and construction methods.
• All shop drawings must be quality checked before submission to client for approval & again prior to going into Production.
• All jobs done in Microvellum must be quality checked including labeling, machining, programming, material utilization, etc.
• Coordinate planned material sizes & quantities with Purchasing.
• Maintain all preliminary & completed shop drawing files & all receivables and submittals in an organized and easily retrievable fashion.
• Attend Pre-job meetings.
• Work on shop floor if work is slow in engineering.
• Excellent conceptual, managerial and oral/written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and highly organized
• Desire to further personal experience/development in the field
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Microvellum and Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
• Thorough understanding of wood products, hardware and store fixtures is a plus
For immediate response please email your resume to: Larry@impact-tqr.com