Listing #457900 Listed on: 01/09
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Machine Operator for Custom Architectural Millwork|
Since 1935 Designers and General Contractors have relied on Brochsteins to build custom architectural millwork and furniture for their Fortune 1000, law firm, hospitality, museum and higher education clients. The appeal of custom millwork is that we enable our client to realize their vision and design intent with unique pieces. Every day provides a chance to do something new and different and constantly develop our skills, allowing us to serve our customers. To learn more about our company visit our website at brochsteins.com.
Brochsteins is looking for a skilled Machine operator who can master a machine from set-up, running and basic maintenance. This person must be able to set up be the expert on their machine, and to train others to run this machine. This person will also be cross trained on several machines.
· Set up, run and maintain machines safely with accuracy and speed.
Qualifications and skills:
· Fluent understanding, speaking and reading in English
· Accurately uses common measuring devices (calipers, tape measure)
· Strong ability to read shop drawings, cut bills
· Experience with CNC, Panel Saw, Edge Bander, Shaper, Moulder is desired
· Highly motivated, positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Osha 10
How to Apply:
Please send resume and cover letter noting where you saw this posting and explaining why this job is of interest to you to email@example.com.