Listing #457901 Listed on: 01/09
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Cabinetmaker for Custom Architectural Millwork|
Since 1935 Designers and General Contractors have relied on Brochsteins to build custom architectural millwork and furniture for their Fortune 1000, law firm, hospitality, museum and higher education clients. The appeal of custom millwork is that we enable our client to realize their vision and design intent with unique pieces. Every day provides a chance to do something new and different and constantly develop our skills, allowing us to serve our customers. To learn more about our company visit our website at brochsteins.com.
Brochsteins is looking for a skilled Cabinet Maker who can read shop drawings and assemble complex cabinets that may integrate metal, solid surface, fabric wrapped panels, and other nontraditional materials.
• Assemble a wide variety of types of cabinets, furniture and feature wall paneling safely, without mistakes and quickly.
Qualifications and skills:
· 3 to 5 years experience in custom architectural millwork
· Must be able to understand, read and write in English
· Accurately uses common measuring devices (calipers, tape measure…)
· Strong ability to read shop drawings, cut bills
· Experience with various tools, table saw, miter saw, routers, nail guns, drills…
· Experience with a wide variety of joinery
· Understanding of veneer matching is a plus
· Highly motivated, positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Osha 10
How to Apply:
Please send resume and cover letter noting where you saw this posting and explaining why this job is of interest to you to firstname.lastname@example.org.