Listing #457903 Listed on: 01/09
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Project Manager for Custom Architectural Millwork|
Since 1935 Designers and General Contractors have relied on Brochsteins to build custom architectural millwork and furniture for their Fortune 1000, law firm, hospitality, museum and higher education clients. The appeal of custom millwork is that we enable our client to realize their vision and design intent with unique pieces. Every day provides a chance to do something new and different and constantly develop our skills, allowing us to serve our customers. To learn more about our company visit our website at brochsteins.com.
Brochsteins is looking for a qualified Project Manager who has extensive experience in high grade custom interiors (specifically related to millwork) and enjoys the challenge of managing data and working with people to ensure jobs are fabricated on time and within budget. This person must: 1) Proactively plan and monitor projects to ensure customer expectations are met and product is delivered on time and within budget; 2) Act as key interface between Brochsteins and the general contractor, the architect, the developer, the end user, and subcontractor on projects and ensure there are no surprises.
• Lead and facilitate communication on projects.
• Review and fully understand pricing, scope, project specifications, contracts, and site and safety requirements.
• Establish, clearly communicate and manage schedule, milestones and priorities to all stakeholders.
• Identify and manage potential conflicts and challenges; proactively handle problems before they arise
• Manage submittals including veneer, lacquer, hardware and mock-ups.
• Respond to inquiries and correspondence, and price and monitor changes for each project in a timely manner.
• Expert ability to read and interpret architectural drawings
• Able to work under tight time restraints and deadlines and be personable, even under pressure
• Attention to detail and persistence in follow up
• Excellent communications skills (listening, verbal and written)
• Superior organizational and time management skills
• AutoCad, MicroVellum, OnScreen Takeoff (or similar), Microsoft Office
• Five years relevant experience. College degree preferred.
How to Apply:
Please send resume and cover letter noting where you saw this posting and explaining why this job is of interest to you to email@example.com.