Custom Cabinet Shop seeking an experienced senior-level Manufacturing
Listing #460261 Listed on: 09/07
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Location:||Longmont , CO|
|Company:||Concept 32, Inc. |
|Custom Cabinet Shop seeking an experienced senior-level Manufacturing Production Manager|
Our custom cabinet company needs a motivated, highly organized Production Manager to join our team. Do you love to make lists and organize everything around you? Are you passionate about systems and productivity? If so, we want to talk to you!
Concept 32 is seeking a Production Manager to oversee the operations of all production areas to ensure that volume, cost, and quality standards for both a kitchen cabinet company and custom organization company are achieved. The Production Manager should be familiar with a variety of wood manufacturing concepts, practices, and procedures and will be able to rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish getting all material ready for install and/or delivery while maintaining the schedules of our two separate companies.
We’re looking for an experienced senior-level Production Manager who loves a challenge and doesn’t mind putting in long hours and working with employees to constantly improve our output. We’ll offer excellent benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401(k)) and a competitive salary to the right candidate.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Manage and evaluate machine resources to ensure productivity and minimal downtime
• Oversee a workforce of 15+ employees in the manufacturing department
• Strive to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines
• Ensure all employees follow industry standard health and safety guidelines
• Set ambitious production goals and communicate them to key personnel
• Provide motivation, support and guidance to all employees
• Communicate any problems or obstacles to senior management
• Establish workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product safety or integrity
• Create schedules for employees to ensure optimum staffing levels
The ideal candidate will have, at a minimum, the skills/experience listed below:
• 5+ years’ experience in manufacturing operations
• 5+ years’ experience in a supervisory capacity
• Extensive experience with CAD based production software as well as advanced level knowledge of Excel and/or MS Project
• Experience with Cabinetvision a plus, but not required
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Excellent project management skills
• Proven track record of successfully training employees in productivity and safety
• Working knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations
• Ability to coach and mentor employees on a one-on-one basis as well as a group
If this sounds like a good fit, please see our websites: www.concept32designs.com and www.closetandstorageconcepts.com. For more information or to apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-682-5009.