Listing #460291 Listed on: 09/11
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Location:||Colorado Springs, CO, CO|
|Company:||Concepts in Millwork, Inc.|
|Concepts in Millwork, Inc. is currently seeking Project Coordinators to join our team! Project Coordinators are responsible for assisting the Project Managers in managing assigned millwork projects. The ideal candidate for this role will be a self-starter, able to work both individually and within a team environment, and will be able to maintain a professional demeanor when working under pressure or in a stressful situation.|
Project Coordinators will be required to:
• Have general knowledge of construction trades/plans and millwork fabrication.
• Consistently coordinate with the Project Manager on project files and records.
• Familiarize themselves with the contract and all necessary documentation that will be needed through ought a project.
• Research project materials (where to purchase, cost, lead times and spec requirement compliance).
• Have the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at one time.
• Ability to read and interpret a set of blueprints, architectural plans and/or shop drawings is a plus.
• Possess a good driving record and have the ability to visit customers in Colorado Springs, Denver, and the surrounding areas when needed.
Key Qualifications and skills:
• Detailed oriented, organized and self-motivated with a pro-active attitude.
• Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Familiarity with Bluebeam and Timberline a plus.
Concepts in Millwork, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.