Listing #460298 Listed on: 09/11
|Listing Type:||Seeking Employment|
|Location:||Los Angeles, CA|
|Name:||Project Manager / Estimator|
|* Over 15 years of experience in the cabinet making and millwork industry. Collage graduated (AS-Degree in Cabinet Making & Millwork). I have worked in different commercial sectors such as Institutional, Educational, Medical, Financial, Fitness, Corporative Offices, Hospitality and Retail. My experience also includes architectural woodwork, W.I certified casework, and residential cabinetry.|
* Heavy background in project management/estimating, and drafting using AutoCAD.
* Good eye for details; well organized, team player oriented.
* Experience in 32mm system (Frameless) & traditional system (Face-Frame)
* Specialized in working with different materials (Solid woods, wood veneers, plastic laminates, metals, glass, acrylics, stone, solid surface, upholstery, melamine, MDF, plywood, fabrics, and plastics.
* Solid experience doing estimating, including take-offs, proposals, budgets, change orders, post bid follow up.
* Ability to manage multiple projects from handoff to closeout including coordination meetings, shop drawings submittals, material samples, sub-contracting quotes, field dimensions, good eye to identify long lead-time materials.
* Effective communication skills.
* Proficiency in computer.
* Oversight of all installation, post installation.
* Attention to detail and persistence in follow up.
* Ability to analyze, resolve problems and make independent decisions.
* Bilingual (English-Spanish).
* Character - Do the right thing.
* Integrity, positive attitude, sense of ownership, respectful.
* Community - Work together to achieve more.
(Collaborative, service minded, engaged & productive, safety oriented)