Listing #460340 Listed on: 09/15
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Location:||Pompano Beach, FL|
|Baron Manufacturing, a large millwork company, is looking for an experienced Project Manager in the woodwork and commercial casework manufacturing industry.|
Applicants - be sure to include a cover letter that describes your experience!
Salary Expectations: $80,000 - $120,000- Based on Experience
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
• The Project Manager coordinates all aspects of their architectural millwork projects.
• Manage all phases of the job including, sales orders, detailing, production, delivery and installation crews.
• Monitor project dates and process through to completion.
• Review shop drawings.
• Plan, organize and supervise field installations.
• Ensure compliance with all design and material specifications.
• Material takeoff and field measurement.
• Ensure quality control of work both in manufacturing and job site.
• Manage the coordination of daily construction activity.
• Document and communicate any change orders on site.
• Minimum 5 years project management experience in architectural millwork industry with involvement
in operational activities
• Good knowledge of architectural blueprints and specifications
• Construction knowledge and construction field experience
• Architectural/Interior Design technical knowledge expertise is a plus.
• Effective communication skills and interpersonal skills.
• Must be organized and able to document and retrieve critical information at a moment's notice.
• Develop and maintain job costs, project budget and schedules.
• Proven leadership ability with high professional and ethical standards.
• Proficient PC skills.
Email your resume to: Karina@baronmfg.com