Listing #460486 Listed on: 09/28
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Company:||Panel Specialists Inc|
Supervises employees in a manufacturing and assembly environment; plans and assigns work, implements policies and procedures and recommends improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures, and working conditions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Ensures effective employee relations by providing employee coaching and development.
• Assists in making employment decisions.
• Resolves employee issues through problem resolution.
• Balances quality, productivity, cost, safety, and morale to achieve positive results in all areas.
• Work to continuously improve production.
• Supervises departmental performance measures, including visual controls, and provides regular progress reports to manager.
• Maintains proper inventory levels through inventory control processes.
• Provides suggestions for efficiencies and production flow through manufacturing streams.
• Ability to supervise multiple shift operations
• Supervises department priorities.
• Tracks absenteeism and time-keeping.