We provide 14 reports with all our estimates. Prices are competitive. Let us show you during a GoToMeeting, the features and benefits of our estimates.
Matt Creech at 719-375-9470
Dave Creech at 719-322-2725
Estimates are given to you without the need for special training or buying software.
What good is an estimate if you cannot easily tell what goes into each item and function making up the item? What good is an estimate if you canít change items easily because of project changes?
Estimates tailored to your shopís equipment.
Each function on each item can be changed, changing the item, the functions, and the total costs, automatically.
The ability to eliminate single items and yet maintain profit. Single item elimination or changes do not impact overhead, profit, or other factors.
Any function, item and total project number can be changed easily, right total number adjusted automatically.
Each estimated item is broken down by the following categories:
1. Itemized Functions
2. Project Management Hours per Item
3. Engineering Hours Per Item
4. Material Costs Per Item
5. Special material purchases per item
6. Equipment rental if needed per item
7. Mill hours per item and function
8. Assembly hours per item and function
9. Sanding per item and function
10. Total shop hours per function, total item, and total project
11. Total engineering and project management labor rate per function, item, and total project.
12. Rate can be changed, automatically. Rate can be changed automatically, per item or total
project, with all totals automatically changed.
13. Total shop, pre-finished labor rate per function, item and total project. Rate can be changed automatically, per item or total project, with all totals automatically changed.
14. Total engineering, project management, all shop labor with the ability to change the hourly rate.
15. Total dollar pre-finished cost
16. Cost per function, item and total project for finishing materials
17. Hours per function, item and total project for finishing
18. Dollar costs for finishing, easily adjustable, changing the total function, item, and total project with ease.
19. Total dollar and hours for finishing, per function, item and total project
20. And many more categories per function, item, and total project:
total costs for finishing, packing and loading costs, freight, unloading and distribution costs, installation costs per item and total (fully adjustable), total fabrication and installation per function, item and total, total cost for jobsite meals and lodging per item, adjustable overhead, adjustable profit, tax column, and grand total per function, item and total project. If desired, you can purchase the software for $995.00.
We are an upper level management entity in this industry, and have been around for over three decades. On our website you will see an example of detailed estimates, as well as efficiency consultation and project management. We estimate projects for you on a 1099 fee basis and take credit cards. We obtain pricing from your vendors and/or our close relationships, and will negotiate the project for you if desired. Our goal for you is to increase your close rate on estimates as well. So the estimate that we provide must stand up to scrutiny by your customers as well as your needs. See our website, www.millworkconsultant.com
Call 719-322-2725, or email email@example.com