Production Supervisor (CNC and Maintenance)
Listing #460521 Listed on: 10/02
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Company:||TRADE JOB PLACEMENT|
|Job Description: |
Manage production in our clients CNC Production area while performing the Maintenance of the departments equipment.
• Manage production schedule – keeping all machines properly balanced for required throughput • Manage your departments raw material inventory, keep max-min of stock material, check custom material available before starting job • High level of attention to detail to finished machine shop pieces – quality control
• Quality control inspection takeoff for inbound raw materials to your department measuring for correct cuts, colors and identifying any imperfections before cutting materials • Quality control inspection checklist completion for completed machined pieces leaving the department bound for assembly
• Implementation and oversight of all OSHA standards to include but not limited to Personal Protective Equipment, Lockout Tagout, Forklift Policy.
• Manage staff of 8-12 people – recommend for advancement, train in specific functions, disciplinary if needed • Participate in future planning of equipment purchases, employee positions, continuous improvement
• Manage PMMaintenance schedule for all production equipment, communicate with different technicians and equipment manufacturers Eligibility requirements:
Working knowledge of solid lumber, plywood, panel product (mdf,flake,melamine, laminates), acrylic
• Understanding of shapers, table saws, inverted routers, straight-line ripsaw, wide belt standers
• Manage tooling, keeping organized, tracking when sharpening v replacement, suggest new tooling to improve production • Experience with the following computer controlled production equipment:
➢ Northwood Flat Table CNC Router
➢ Komo Flat Table CNC Router
➢ Schelling Panel Saw – with label print capability
➢ IMA Edgebander – CNC controlled with Return Conveyor
➢ Viet Wide Belt Sander
• Ability to read CAD files and understand CNC programming to cross check correct configurations before cutting commences – interface with CNC programmer for adjustments, improvements, feedback
$24/HR to $28/HR pending experience
Negotiable for right candidate.
Health Insurance including Dental and Visual options after 90 days. 401K Plan after 12 months. Vacation allowance.
For immediate consideration forward your resume to email@example.com or call me at 417214-5082 to discuss.