Project Manager or Estimator
Listing #460576 Listed on: 10/09
|Listing Type:||Seeking Employment|
|Location:||Los Angeles, CA|
|Name:||Project Manager or Estimator|
|* Over 15 years of experience in the cabinet making and millwork industry. Collage graduated (AS-Degree in Cabinet Making & Millwork). I have worked in different commercial sectors such as: Educational, Medical, Financial, Institutional, Fitness, Corporative Offices, Hospitality and Retail. My experience also includes architectural woodwork, W.I certified casework, and residential cabinetry.|
* Heavy background in project management, Estimating, and Computer drafting using CAD-2004.
* Proficiency in computer, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* Good eye for details; well organized, team player oriented.
* Experience in 32mm system (Frameless) & traditional system (Face-Frame)
* Specialized in working with different materials (Solid woods, wood veneers, plastic laminates, metals, glass, acrylics, stone, solid surface, upholstery, melamine, MDF, plywood, fabrics, and plastics.
* Effective communication skills.
* Ability to manage multiple projects from handoff to closeout including coordination meetings, shop drawings submittals, material samples, sub-contracting quotes, field dimensions.
* Oversight of all installation, post installation.
* Attention to detail and persistence in follow up.
* Ability to analyze, resolve problems and make independent decisions.
* Bilingual (English-Spanish).
* Character - Do the right thing.
* Integrity, positive attitude, sense of ownership, respectful.