Listing #460601 Listed on: 10/11
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Name:||IMPACT Search and Placement, LLC|
Salary will be commensurate with experience
Works with various software to create, modify and release drawings and production data requirements under direct supervision. Prepares data for CNC machinery, production personnel, and material requirements to various specifications using AutoCAD/Inventor, CutRite, WoodWOP, and M2M (ERP) software.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Uses AutoCAD Inventor and/or Microvellum to create and/or modify existing products within the company design framework to meet/exceed modifications requested by our customers.
• Prepares programs for CNC equipment using machine specific software/parameters, or other company software as necessary.
• Prepares jobs/data (optimizations) necessary for production shop package.
• Populates ERP system with BOM and Routing data.
• Create and maintain customer and standard libraries of drawings.
• Self-check and crosscheck work for completeness, accuracy, and meeting standards.
• Contributes to product design, development and value engineering.
• Prepares material requirements and machine/labor estimates to facilitate quoting.
• Assists other functions within the department as required.
• Other related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate Degree in Applied Engineering or Drafting or related field and two to five years of experience with AutoCAD Inventor; or equivalent combination of experience and education.
For immediate response please email your resume to Larry@impact-tqr.com