Listing #460832 Listed on: 11/03
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Location:||North Port, FL|
Responsible for assisting in the installation of casework, solid surfaces and trim building and aid in deliveries by providing reasonable quality of work and positive customer service.
Average of 50 hours per week. Nights, weekends and out of town/out of State trips are required. Ability to work overtime. Start time 6:00 am; finish time 4:00 pm (subject to change based on job need).
• High School Degree or GED
• At least one-year experience as cabinet installer or trim builder; or at least 6 months as AG Installation
• Proven ability to install cabinets
• Ability to identify and use basic hand tools
• Ability to read a tape measure
• Math skills such as adding and subtracting
• Ability to prepare an area for installation
• High attention to detail
• Clean and neat appearance
• Knowledge of packing wood products in a safe, efficient manner, minimizing potential damage to the products
• Ability to read and utilize checklists
• Ability to read and understand blueprints, floor plans, and shop drawings.
• Has a positive attitude toward personal, department, and company goals
• Demonstrates respect for fellow employees and customers
• Takes responsibility for getting the work done
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Works positively and efficiently with other team members
• Installs cabinets/trim/custom products in a timely manner with a focus on quality
• Manage time to ensure job is completed in a cost-effective manner
• Always perform job safely including wearing safety glasses and ask for help with lifting
• Uses tools in a careful and safe manner.
• Other duties as assigned