Listing #460871 Listed on: 11/07
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Location:||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Our Installers are responsible for installation of commercial millwork products, maintaining productivity levels and quality standards in accordance with the company's established practices and procedures. |
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Examine installation site and study sketches and/or blueprints to determine specifications, instructions, materials, dimensions, position, tools and assembly methods as required.
• Must have basic installation tools/equipment as required by the Installer Tool List or the ability to obtain (provided on request).
• Reliable transportation and a valid driver's license, good driving record and the ability to travel nationally if needed. You will be reimbursed for mileage on your vehicle.
• Have strong ability to solve problems regarding machining mistakes, unclear shop drawings, etc.
• Maintain work area, organized and orderly, ensuring compliance with safety regulations.
• Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds using proper lifting techniques and/or team assistance when needed.
Concepts in Millwork, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.