Listing #460897 Listed on: 11/09
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Company:||Bernhard Woodwork Ltd. |
|Web link:||Bernhard Woodwork. |
|Our foreman of 37 years is retiring! |
Interviewing for all finishing roles looking to bring on the next generation foreman for premium grade architectural woodwork projects.
Applicant must be a self-starter and computer literate.
Bernhard Woodwork is a 53 year old company with a reputation as one of the finest woodworkers in the country. Work includes Retail stores (such as Saks, Macy's, Neiman Marcus and boutiques on Rodeo Drive, Michigan Ave, 5th Ave, Bond street London, etc), High end residences, Yachts, Corporate Headquarters and law firms.
Chicagoland location and union shop.
Candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Must be able to work in a fast paced progressive environment as a Team Player
• communication skills
• management / people skills
• problem solver
• knowledge of multiple finishing processes
• Ability to read shop drawings
• Knowledge of color mixing
• Knowledge of touch up on multiple finishes
• Ability to create job samples in an economical manner
• Ordering (Using company P.O. system), receiving and maintaining material stocks and pricing
• Maintain a data base of finishing formulas organized by job number and finish designation
• Knowledge of spray equipment and techniques
• Computer literate
• Experience in wide variety of products from moldings to casework for Architectural Millwork and Store Fixtures required.
• Requires working closely with project management, purchasing, and production
• Good work ethic/ dependable
Benefits include: 100% paid vacation, holidays, fully paid medical/dental coverage, disability, and 401k.
Pay is $32/hour for experienced foreman at AA scale.
Please fax your resume to 847-291-1352 or email to Sales@BernhardWoodwork.com