Supervisor Assembly Dept.
Listing #460925 Listed on: 11/13
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Name:||Trade Job Placement|
|Company:||TRADE JOB PLACEMENT|
Supervise our clients Assembly Departments production while maintaining quality control standards.
• Implementation and inventory control of general hardware stock for your schedule and also pre check custom hardware has arrived before starting project.
• Manage WIP (work in process) inventory of product waiting to enter your department
• Work from production schedule – balance across employees/team. Manage staff of 8-12 people – recommend for advancement, train in specific functions, disciplinary if needed
• Quality control inspection takeoff for inbound materials to your department measuring for correct cuts, gauges, colors before assembly of units commence
• Quality control inspection checklist completion for completed fixtures leaving your department bound for shipping
• Work with purchasing agent on materials missing from drawings or researching status of materials not received
• Communicate with engineering on drawing updates and hardware changes
• Working knowledge of all type of construction materials for example (laminate, solid wood, melamine, metal, powder coating, aluminum, acrylics)
• Working knowledge of UL (section 65 wired cabinet) electrical wiring installation and testing
• Working knowledge of apply glass, acrylic, metal, plastic materials to wood based fixtures
• High level of attention to detail to finished seams/joints/fitment of accessories, over usability functionality of product
• Ability to interpret CAD engineering files and liaise with Plant Manager on intricate finishing projects
$24 to $28/HR
Negotiable for right candidate
Health Insurance including Dental and Visual options after 90 days. 401K Plan after 12 months. Vacation allowance.
For immediate consideration forward your resume to email@example.com or call me at 417-214-5082 to discuss