Listing #460930 Listed on: 11/14
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|JOB SUMMARY: |
Works directly with Managing Director, Sales, Operations, Engineering, and Production to provide our clients with the highest quality products and service to meet the project needs and goals.
- To function as liaison working closely with the customer and their representatives to manage and facilitate the successful competition of assigned projects on Millex’s behalf.
- To be intimately familiar with project goals and requirements to include determining scope of work, scheduling requirements including key milestones, and site management.
- Communicate critical information impacting project goals with the appropriate personal including hardcopy documentation of all decisions which effect scheduling and/or changes to the Scope of Work.
- Site work to include accurate field measuring and defining of site conditions to engineering for preparation of precise project drawings for use in meeting client expectations.
- Management of installation crews to include scheduling, on site review/kickoff, punch-out review, and site visits to assess progress / conditions as needed.
- Coordinate and expedite the exchange of material, finish samples, and drawing submittals between client and Millex.
- Represent Millex at client project meetings in a professional manner.
- Monitor quality control from production thru installation and project punch-out.
- Monitor and manage project Change Orders and RFIs and implement conclusions.
- Manage the completion of project Close-Out Documents.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including utilization of Microsoft Office products.
- 5yr. experience as a Project Manager in commercial millwork, knowledge of AWI standards a plus.
- Must be self-motivated, have a keen eye for detail and strong problem solving abilities.
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects effectively.
- Flexibility in accommodating off-hours and/or weekend work to effect successful performance of duties.
- Reports to Managing Director.