Listing #461030 Listed on: 11/25
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Company:||Pollaro Custom Furniture|
|We are seeking craftsmen-women with minimum 10 years woodworking experience for ultra-high-end furniture and cabinet making. You should have a good knowledge of joinery, cabinetmaking, and solid woodworking. Experience with veneer work or chair making is a plus. |
You should have an appreciation for extreme attention to detail. Your work should be clean and accurate. We are building the finest furniture in the world.
You should be a legal US citizen or have proper documentation which allows you to legally work in the US.
- Long-term, stable employment
- A healthy work environment with respect to air quality, acoustical sound quality, and ambient lighting
- An opportunity to work with a dynamic, team oriented group of highly intelligent, dedicated, and friendly co-workers who are deeply committed to excellence.
- Appreciation for your work in the form of the best pay in the field, the best benefit package in the field and the best working conditions, including an outdoor patio area and a popcorn machine.
- An opportunity to be part of an organization that is recognized as the best in the world in our focused sector.
- The ability to travel for installations to destinations in the US, Europe, and the Far East.
- The opportunity to work with fine, well-maintained machinery and tools. We focus on hand work and traditional machine techniques. We are not CNC oriented.
- The best benefits including full health coverage, Simple IRA, Bonus Profit Sharing Program.
- Team barbecues and breakfasts.
- We have been in business for 30 years.
- We focus on a hand-made furniture for residential, luxury yachts, and select office environments
- We are financially stable with no debt of any type and excellent bank support
- We employ people from over 30 nationalities
- We make everything under one roof in our workshop
- We maintain the strictest quality levels in every part of our work
If you would like to join our family, please have a look at our website and send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write Furniture Maker in the subject line of your email.
We will schedule interviews after we receive your resume. No phone calls or walk-in visits please. Thank you.