CNC Programmer/Machinist Wanted!
Listing #461077 Listed on: 11/29
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Company:||Creaction Industry, LLC|
|We are a millwork company looking for an experienced CNC programmer/machinist to run our Multicam and Felder CNCs. As part of our engineering team, you will be responsible for taking detailed shop drawings and turning them into cut-lists and G-Code for our machines. You will also be responsible for QA and QC on the parts, making sure they are fit for assembly.|
We currently work with advanced 3D software and a world class workflow to ensure seamless communication between our engineering and the production.
We are a drug free workplace and conduct random drug tests.This is a full time position. We provide a safe, clean working environment, a competitive salary, and benefits. Only serious inquiries please.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma minimum, Associate Degree appreciated;
- 3 to 5 years using CAD software to draw parts in 2D/3D for CNC machining;
- 3 to 5 yrs experience programming a CNC using MasterCAM, CAMworks or any other CAM software;
- Valid Drivers License and own vehicle,
- Ability to pickup at least 40 lbs,
- Positive attitude and team spirit.