Cross Functional Employee
Listing #461083 Listed on: 11/30
|Listing Type:||Seeking Employment|
| Operations management, Draftsman AutoCAD/Microvellum, CNC programmer/operator for 13 years. Craftsman with 23 years of cabinet making and business operations experience. Seeking a position which utilizes and challenges my skills within an establish, well respected company. |
• Strong managerial and organizational skills, vast industry knowledge, shop collaboration.
• CNC programming/operator, parametric program development.
• AutoCAD and Microvellum draftsman/design engineer, blueprint reading.
• Fabrication of high-end custom residential cabinetry.
• Fabrication of large commercial projects; schools, science and lab casework, hospitals and doctor’s facilities.
• Solid surface and laminate fabrication.
• Lacquer and water base finishing work, glazing, toning and detailed restoration, project samples.
• Trim carpentry and installation.
• AWI/QCP-(“Architectural Woodwork institute/Quality certification program”) 6-year accredited member.
• LEEDS, FSC and Green Guard Certified job documentation. (LEED AP BD+C) Comm., Ed. & healthcare (not certified).
• Project management/ take-offs, purchasing and inventory control.
• Machinery and equipment maintenance and repair.
Resume and references are available upon request.