Listing #461116 Listed on: 12/04
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Name:||IMPACT Search and Placement, LLC|
Benefits and Relocation Package.
Responsible for the Supervision of installation personnel, layout, field verifications, organization of drawings, materials, manpower, scheduling, quality control, contractor relations.
• Seeking someone who has directed activities of workers concerned with construction of Architectural Millwork and other construction projects.
• Must come from Architectural Millwork Industry and have 5-7+ years experience as a Manager of Installation.
• Willing to travel
• Must have Hands-on Management style with excellent people and communicational skills.
• Major strengths in planning, problem solving and communication.
• Successful experience in the construction field.
• Working knowledge of International Building Codes.
• Working knowledge of Building Department operations.
• Work well in a high pressure environment.
• Well-organized and efficient.
• Skilled at organizing complex projects, defining project priorities, and delegating tasks.
• Self-starting, goal-oriented strategist whose confidence, perseverance and vision promote success.
• Proven record of working within a budget.
• Committed to Quality and Customer Satisfaction.
• An experienced team player, bringing enthusiasm and energy into group efforts.
• A hands-on professional with a proven record of success.
For immediate response please email your resume to: Larry@impact-tqr.com