Listing #461863 Listed on: 03/01
|Listing Type:||Seeking Employment|
|Location:||Saint Joseph, MN|
|Web link:||Hansen & Company Career Page|
as·sis·tant de·liv·er·er in·stall·er
/əˈsistənt, dəˈlivərər, inˈstôlər/
(n) someone who takes on a new challenge every day; delivering the product today from mindfully packaging yesterday to install tomorrow.
The Assistant Deliverer/Installer works directly with the Lead Installer and production team to deliver and install our cabinets, caseworks, and architectural millworks projects.
What You’ll Do
• Load, deliver, and unload products to assist Lead Installer with installing cabinets, caseworks and architectural millworks.
• As we evolve as a company, your responsibilities will continue to evolve; including learning and adapting to software advancements.
• Be available as a resource for Lead Installer and production team who need assistance with completing projects.
Essentials We’re Looking For
• Punctual, reliable, ability to regularly lift and move 100+ pounds.
• Interest in a changing environment, learning and gaining new knowledge, job flexibility, not knowing what challenges tomorrow might bring.
• Self-motivation, works well with others and independently, emulates a positive attitude, provides quality customer service, works productively, thinks critically with complex problem solving and evaluation skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work well under changing conditions on a variety of projects, working accurately and quickly under pressure, prioritize and work flexibly to meet deadlines.
• Health card/CDL.
• Experience with general woodworking, manufacturing, fabrication, construction or designing.
The Boring Stuff
Reports To: Production Manager
Benefit Classification: Hourly, Full-time
Education/Work Experience: High-school, AA, BA/BS, MA/MS, PhD? First-time employee, seasoned expert, entrepreneur? All encouraged to apply. We’re excited to hear how your education and work experiences were unique and how you excelled! What will make you successful in this role?
• Ever-changing/adapting environment
• Competitive wage
• Vacation/Holiday pay
• Medical/Health Insurance
• Life Insurance
• H.S.A. (Health Savings Account)
• Direct Deposit/Online Payroll Services
• Bereavement Pay
Please visit our careers page on our website: https://www.hcowoodworks.com/careers
Send resume to: office at hcowoodworks.com
Submit your resume or complete an application by March 15, 2018