Custom Cabinet Maker
Listing #462224 Listed on: 04/02
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Company:||Needham Woodworking LLC|
|Needham Woodworking, LLC is looking for an experienced Custom Cabinet Maker to bring on as a team member in our growing, high end custom cabinet shop. The candidate selected will help Needham Woodworking, LLC continue to provide top notch service and high quality woodworking to high end designers, architects, and homeowners in the Boston area.|
We are looking for motivated professional woodworkers to join an exceptional and well respected crew of exceptional Cabinetmakers. We do high end residential and commercial work. We'll teach you our methods, and would like to have you grow with us for the long term. We are seeking a full-time career minded custom cabinet maker. We offer a wide variety and opportunity to work on different projects while showing off existing talent and growing new skills. This is a fast pace, fun and flexible work environment. Must have a passion and ability to fabricate complex high quality products using stationary and hand tools. Ability to read, interpret and follow engineering drawings to ensure finished product meets design and engineering requirements with a high level of quality and detail.
Please forward your resume with pay requirements for consideration.
Drug Free Smoke Free Environment Please e-mail resume
We thank all applicants, however only those being considered will be contacted.
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Fabrication, assembly of components and panels according to instructions, on- time and to our quality standard.
- Maintaining safety standards in the workplace
- Following quality control procedures
- Informing the shop supervisor about any issues that may negatively impact production
- Ensuring that the required materials and supplies are available
- Participating actively in problem solving sessions, continuous improvement initiatives
- Cleaning and maintaining work space
- Strong work ethic
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to be self-motivated and work individually as needed
- Ability to operate hand and power tools as well as other machinery
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and shop drawings is preferred
- Clean Driving Record and Back Ground Check
- Positive attitude,
- Strong problem solving ability.
- Face Frame, Inset and euro style experience all a plus.
- Cabinet or Furniture Making Trade School a plus
Paid holidays, paid vacation, with benefits available. We want our co-workers to be successful and grow with us in a friendly and stable work place.