Project Manager – Com. Millwork/Retail Fixture
Listing #462270 Listed on: 04/06
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Company:||TRADE JOB PLACEMENT|
Project Manager is responsible for the execution of assigned customer accounts, conceptual development of a project, assist in the assembly of specific project drawings, and coordinate production in accordance with the customer specifications.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Obtain complete scope of work defining customer expectations
• Coordinate quoting, design, purchasing, production and cost control with team members
• Daily written and oral communication/discussions with internal and external customers
• Follow pricing policy and prepare estimate/quote
• Assist in all revisions adjustments and changes
• Recognize and recommend possible solutions to problems
• Participate in Value Engineering opportunities with customer(s), engineering and management that provide mutually beneficial cost savings
• Participates in prototype development and review in order to ensure products are engineered to client requirements
• Responsible for accurate and timely processing of sales orders, pick list and invoicing
• Coordinates material requirements to Purchasing Department to ensure on time/ on budget procurement
• Monitor production of product through both physical review and through review of labor and costing report data (ERP).
• Provide shipping instructions including verification of site off load conditions where applicable
• Facilitate and assist in the completion of customer inventory reports and their review; monitor and manage customer inventory to reduce risk of obsolescence
High school diploma/Associate Degree and/ or three to five years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience. No Certifications required but preferred.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints. AutoCAD knowledge a plus
• Highly proficient computer skills, MS Office
• Teamwork, Collaboration, Planning and organizing skills essential
• MRP/ERP experience, Project planning/management
• Effective communication skills (oral and written)
70K to 80K + annual bonus
401K, Medical and Dental and Life insurance, paid vacation time
For immediate consideration forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 417-214-5082 to discuss.