Listing #462311 Listed on: 04/10
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Location:||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Company:||Concepts In Millwork, Inc.|
|Concepts In Millwork, Inc. is a growing, family owned architectural millwork company located in the beautiful Pikes Peak Region that offers its employees medical and dental benefits, 401k plan, paid vacation and a pleasant work environment.|
We are currently looking for Project Managers to join our team. Our Project Managers are responsible for managing and coordinating custom commercial architectural millwork projects from post-contract administration through installation - while ensuring that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
Our Project Managers are required to:
• Have a minimum of 5 years of Project Management experience (in a millwork environment) to include: field measurements, reviewing shop drawings and other project management skills from handoff to project completion.
• Review architectural plans & specs; perform take off and price change orders.
• Customer Service oriented - Project Managers have constant interaction with customers, other Project Managers and Superintendents to meet customer needs and achieve a profitable project.
• Have a strong grasp of Architectural Woodwork Institute (AWI) standards; strong understanding of raw materials and fabrication methods.
• Be computer savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Microsoft Excel).
• Possess a good driving record and have the ability to visit customers in Colorado Springs, Denver, and the surrounding areas when needed.
**Apply today: www.conceptsinmillwork.com (under 'Careers' tab)**
Concepts in Millwork, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.