Millwork Manager - Architectural Millwork
Listing #462558 Listed on: 05/07
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Company:||Digital Fabrication Workshop|
|Web link:||Digifabshop Introductory Video|
Digifabshop is growing the Architectural Millwork portion of our business and is looking for seasoned production millwork shop managers with years of experience working on commercial millwork projects in a manufacturing facility to join our company as our Millwork Team Lead.
Candidates should have 10+ years of experience in architectural millwork, with at least 5 years managing and working alongside woodworkers of varying skills and strengths. The ideal candidate is someone who leads by example and inspires an enthusiasm within the team which increases productivity and ability to meet the schedules of a production environment. Especially beneficial will be a solid understanding of AWI, best standards and practices for utilizing the shop equipment, and having experience with additional construction materials such as metalwork, stone and upholstery. An ability to speak Spanish and tactfully educate and cross train is considered to be a plus.
We are an Architectural Elements Manufacturer, specializing in the type of challenging work that other companies turn away. As such, an atmosphere of cooperation between teams within our company is prevalent. We are a fun, energetic and enthusiastic company that focuses on team building, problem solving and professional growth.
The successful candidate for this position will already be proficient at:
* Processing lumber through all aspects of rough and finish milling.
* Organizing and processing production casework with an eye for speed, quality and efficiency.
* Managing personnel time and material resources efficiently.
* Leadership through example and tactful management skills.
* Having and further developing an eye for quality control.
* Having the foresight to successfully coordinate projects which will balance the specific concerns of the millwork team with the other teams within the company to enable and achieve the project delivery schedule.
* Having enthusiasm for learning about new materials and figuring out how to successfully integrate them into our growing production scope.
$65-$75k depending on experience
401K, medical insurance and paid vacation time