Estimator Commercial Architectural Millwork
Listing #462582 Listed on: 05/09
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Company:||TRADE JOB PLACEMENT|
Receive architectural plans from client’s and identify and analyze the millwork and metalwork scope items for company interest and fit.
• Working with pre-existing architectural millwork drawings and specifications, or with custom designs created in-house, create price-estimate by conducting material take-offs and prepare time duration, material cost, and labor cost estimates for projects following our pricing systems.
• Review scope of work and manufacturing process with shop personnel to obtain precise labor hour estimates for manufacturing.
• Solicit subcontractor pricing, when needed.
• Perform take offs for millwork projects.
• Review total estimate to ensure accuracy and completeness prior to submitting formal quotation, including reviewing estimates created by other staff.
• Help monitor comparison of estimated costs to actual costs for awarded projects.
• Research and promote continuous improvement in developing more efficient estimating methods and pricing models.
• Maintain positive relationships with area vendors to obtain competitive material pricing.
• Bachelor’s degree in architecture, construction or related field is preferred but not required; some higher level education is required.
• 3-5 years of relevant work experience required.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and AutoCAD is required.
Bonus experience – Alphacam or comparable,
$60K to $70K
For immediate consideration forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 417-214-5082 to discuss.