Estimator - Millwork - Premier Store Fixtures
Listing #462598 Listed on: 05/10
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Company:||High Country Millwork|
|Premier High End Fixture Company seeking a very seasoned Estimator to Compliment its current team.|
MUST have Architectural Millwork Experience. Store Fixture Experience is a big plus!
The Estimator is responsible for managing incoming bids and meeting deadlines for estimates, and reviewing contracts and payment schedules. The Estimator must be able to perform all tasks of the estimating process to ensure customer satisfaction. Attention to detail and the ability to multitask is a requirement.
• Creates material takeoffs and labor estimates according to customer specifications.
• Research, clarify or specify materials to be used as needed.
• Assist with the engineering of product as needed.
• Solicit suppliers for information, lead-times & pricing.
• Create proposals and submit for management approval.
• Create budgetary proposals for customers with limited information.
• Read and understand blueprints, specifications and drawings in order to create accurate estimates.
• Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Analyze completed projects to compare estimated costs to actual costs to determine the reason for any discrepancies.
• Knowledge of proper estimating techniques for the custom store fixture industry.
• General knowledge of a variety of materials and manufacturing processes related to the custom store fixture industry.
• Ability to read and interpret complex drawings and specifications.
• Ability and willingness to make timely decisions while exhibiting sound judgment.
• Proficient skills in MS Word, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook; advanced skills using Excel.
• Professional oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• High level math skills.
• Keen eye for details. Recognize and reconcile discrepancies among varying documents.
• Problem solving ability.
• Desire to continually improve.
• Serve as a role model and promote professional behavior in a growth-oriented, fast-paced environment.
• Ability to delegate and monitor work assignments, and set expectations.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to: frequently remain in a stationary position; communicate and discern information accurately; operate a computer and other office productivity machinery. Occasional long work hours may be required to meet specific tender due dates. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
TO APPLY: PLEASE EMAIL RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org