Architectural Woodwork-WOOD FINISHING
Listing #462629 Listed on: 05/14
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Company:||Bernhard Woodwork Ltd.|
|Web link:||Bernhard Woodwork Ltd.|
|Our foreman of 38 years is retiring!|
Interviewing for ALL finishing roles looking to bring on the next generation foreman for premium grade architectural woodwork projects.
Candidate will have the following qualifications:
• knowledge of multiple finishing processes for both wood and paint
• Ability to read shop drawings
• Knowledge of color mixing
• Knowledge of touch up on multiple finishes
• Must be able to work in a fast paced progressive environment as a Team Player
• Ability to create job samples in an economical manner
• Ordering (Using company P.O. system), receiving and maintaining material stocks and pricing
• Maintain a data base of finishing formulas organized by job number and finish designation
• Knowledge of spray equipment and techniques
• Computer literate
• Experience in wide variety of products from moldings to casework for Architectural Millwork and Store Fixtures required.
• Requires working closely with project management, purchasing, and production
• Good work ethic/ dependable
Benefits include: 100% paid vacation, holidays, fully paid medical/dental coverage, disability, and 401k.
Pay is variable by experience
($27.05 "A" card, rate for "AA" Foreman will be $32.46, rate for "B" card will be $20.29 and "C" card will be $13.53)