Listing #462655 Listed on: 05/16
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Company:||Tharp Cabinet Company|
The Program Manager actively manages the requirements of an assigned Builder program for all Tharp internal operational requirements and efficiencies.
The Tharp internal requirements include a wide array of actionable effort and the functional job requirements include the following as required and necessary for the execution of a product and/or service order through our manufacturing facility.
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
• Participation with a Tharp Sales rep for customer development and relationships.
• Customer interface and management
• Builder Program Scheduling administration and requirements communication
• Builder Program Pricing administration and requirements communication
• Concept and Final design and drawing development
• Price Estimate development
• File creation and management as it pertains to builder programs and job creation.
• Assist and coordinate all Service and Warranty requirements through appropriate internal resources.
• On site field measurements.
• Order Entry
• Other duties as may be assigned by President or Manager.
Working relationships: The job will consist of daily communication requirements with a wide variety of people, including but not limited to; Tharp personnel including upper managers, A/R and A/P, Manufacturing personnel, Service staff, Delivery staff, Installation Staff, Contractors/Builder executives, Contractor/Builder Site personnel and will require professionalism and business acumen.
Anticipated work schedule: Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. There will be occasional Overtime as may be required to complete work requirements as well as 9:00 am to 1:00 pm Saturday Showroom staffing (approximately 2-3 days quarterly).
Equipment: Usual office equipment as supplied by Company - Car, phone, computer, fax, copier, vehicle, etc., will be used on a daily basis.
Physical Activities and Safety:
10% standing, 20% walking, 70% sitting - Must strictly adhere to company safety policy, including, wearing safety equipment (glasses, hardhat, etc.) where and when required. Driving and travel in a shared company vehicle is required.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• Proficient computer skills including MSOffice, outlook.
• Ability to learn and use new and proprietary Software solutions.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A proficiency in project/program management.
• Display the ability to manage several activities at once and make decisions as circumstances change.
• Work independently.
• Must work well in a team environment and have the ability to work with others.
• Excellent organizational, planning and scheduling skills.
• Ability to read and interpret documents.
• Field construction measuring experience.
• Ability to develop conceptual drawings and design.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Capable of multi-tasking to deadline and completion.
• Ability to successfully maintain relationships intellectually as well as technologically.
• Ownership (The buck stops here mentality)
• Service (Dedication to your coworkers to supply their needs while holding them accountable)
• Integrity (Do what you promise)
• Teamwork (Respect all teammates. Treat all professionally. Win as a team)
• Ability to execute (Get the job done regardless of the obstacles)
• Preferred, but not required-
o Experience in cabinet design, manufacturing, engineering and production.
o Experience in/with Cabinet Vision.
o A background in working with Construction documents including Plans, specifications and contracts.
Education or Formal Training:
High School diploma required, bachelor's degree strongly preferred or applicable work experience that is specifically applicable
Previous project or program management and/or customer service experience and proven track record showing excellent customer service and organizational skills are required