Listing #462858 Listed on: 06/08
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Company:||Curry Cabinetry, Inc.|
|Curry Cabinetry, Inc., a leading manufacturer of fine architectural millwork and custom cabinetry, is seeking an experienced CAD Draftsperson to join their team. The cornerstone of our business is the quality of the product we deliver and we look for that same mindset from our team members. We offer a competitive package of salary and benefits including an employer matched 401K program. With our team approach, we look for ways to foster personal growth and to promote from within. |
Motivated individuals with the following qualifications should submit a resume and portfolio.
• Microvellum / AutoCAD
• MS Office products (Excel, Word and Outlook)
• Comprehensive knowledge of:
o Architectural woodworking
o Millwork engineering and cabinet construction
o Blueprints and redlines
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work well as part of a team
• Self-Starter -- while taking pride in their work
• Highly Organized
• Ability to multi-task over multiple projects simultaneously
• Knowledge of AWI and AWS Standards
• Keen problem solving with "can-do" attitude
• Excellent technical analytical and reasoning skills
• Advanced computer and applications knowledge
• Proficient product design skills
• Fluently speak, read, and write English
• High level of commercial construction blueprint reading skills preferred
• Analyze and interpret construction blueprints and specifications.
• Develop plans and models for production while ensuring optimal use of materials, construction methodology, manufacturing and installation.
• Develop work orders of engineered cabinet and millwork components.
• Create detailed shop drawings, diagrams, and instructions to complete work order.
• Examine job site documentation and make necessary adjustments to fit job requirements.
• Create job specific production machinery computer code files that can be used by operators for each work order.
• Communicate with all relevant departments to make sure all materials ordered relate to the project.
• Partner with production department to determine best practice for completion of a project.
• Ensure quality and timely completion of project assignments while meeting cost targets.
• Provide production support and troubleshoot any issues on the production floor.
• Analyze, develop, and improve engineering processes through waste reduction, error proofing design, standardization, etc.
• Manage projects with ambiguous customer data.
• Provide exceptional service to all customers and vendors.