Listing #463046 Listed on: 06/27
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Company:||Mark Richey Woodworking |
|Mark Richey Woodworking is a Nationally Acclaimed Architectural Millwork Company and is one of the country’s greenest manufacturers. Our 130,000sf shop is run almost entirely by renewable energy. Our services include monumental custom work for corporate, institutional, retail, restaurant and residential clients.|
We are growing and currently seeking an experienced Senior Estimator to join our team and work on the most prestigious and challenging projects in the industry. A Senior Estimator who will lead us into our next phase of growth. We are seeking an individual who has the love of the craft combined with the technical knowledge and experience to lead the Estimating team.
As Senior Estimator your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Coordinating scope of work for each project
• Reviewing project plans, specifications, estimating scopes and pricing
• Preparing budget and general conditions estimates for entire project
• Attending project site pre-bid meetings and site tours
• Work with Project Management to develop a comprehensive understanding of the project and establish a project strategy
• Building effective relationships with customers, design team, subcontractors, suppliers, and user groups that reflect and support Mark Richey Woodworking’s core values
• Assisting in developing/facilitating Estimating training programs, and committing to the development of department personnel
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A positive and professional attitude
• Proficient computer skills
• The ability to use estimating software, MS Office, bid management, online plan rooms and database applications
• Thorough knowledge of architectural millwork
• 7-10 years of Estimating experience and knowledge of construction materials and methods
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Construction Management or equivalent
If you have a passion for quality, a commitment to excellence and the ability to work in a fast-paced state-of-the-art environment then this is the job for you.
Our benefits include, several health insurance options (80% company paid), dental, vision, a weekly employer 401k contribution, paid holidays, paid sick, paid vacation and an opportunity to work with a dedicated Team of highly skilled craftspeople and professionals.
Mark Richey Woodworking provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.