Listing #463048 Listed on: 06/27
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Company:||Mark Richey Woodworking |
|Mark Richey Woodworking is a Nationally Acclaimed Architectural Millwork Company and is one of the country’s greenest manufacturers. Our 130,000sf shop is run almost entirely by renewable energy. Our services include monumental custom work for corporate, institutional, retail, restaurant and residential clients.|
We are growing and currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our team and work on the most prestigious projects in the industry. A Project Manager who has the love of the craft combined with the technical knowledge and experience to lead challenging and rewarding projects.
As Project Manager, your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Planning and monitoring projects to ensure customers’ expectations are met
• Deliver project on time and within budget
• Act as the communicator between our millwork shop, the general contractor, the architect, the developer, and the end user on projects to ensure successful projects
• Production review of work in process to insure compliance
• Responsible for creating weekly schedules with information derived from production schedule and engineering outline schedule
• Complete financial responsibility for the projects and or work orders assigned
• 5+ years of project management experience
• Experience in millwork manufacturing
• Proficient computer skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Architecture or equivalent
If you have a passion for quality, a commitment to excellence and the ability to work in a fast-paced state-of-the-art environment then this is the job for you.
Our benefits include, several health insurance options (80% company paid), dental, vision, a weekly employer 401k contribution, paid holidays, paid sick, paid vacation and an opportunity to work with a dedicated Team of highly skilled craftspeople and professionals.
Mark Richey Woodworking provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.