Architectural Millwork Estimator
Listing #463078 Listed on: 07/02
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Longstanding, Philadelphia area, Architectural Millwork firm seeks experience estimator to join growing team. We are interested in adding to our team a knowledgeable estimator with the ability to adjust his or her approach depending on the specific project and current estimating schedule. We are currently experiencing overwhelming demand for quality millwork estimates and find ourselves turning away too many opportunities. As we continue to grow and add team members we look for individuals who can not only work within our systems to handle the ever growing invite list but also look to help improve our department. |
- Experience working within teams and independently
- Ability to review Architectural drawings to determine scope.
- Ability to define scope within current estimating system.
- Experience in producing timely RFPs with qualified vendors.
- Ability to estimate a broad range of millwork from moldings and trim, cabinetry and wall paneling, solid surface counter tops and fabrications to more custom, one off architectural millwork elements. Additional experience in retail display work, fast food and restaurant work or metal fabrications are a bonus.
- Ability to estimate installation, shipping and additional hoisting or on-site scenarios.
- Ability to work well in both team environments and
- Ability to bring a completed bid to fruition on time.
Additional Beneficial Skills:
- Full understanding of Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work with AutoCAD and any other engineering software.
- Experience with BlueBeam or other on-screen takeoff software
- Experience with Project PAK
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Paid Holiday, Sick and Vacation time
- Medical and Dental Insurance
If you feel that your skills align with the requirements, if feel that you have the kind of outside the box, critical thinking that would be a value to our team and wish to be interviewed for consideration please email resume and salary requirements