Listing #463471 Listed on: 08/09
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Location:||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Company:||Concepts in Millwork|
|Web link:||Online Application|
|Concepts in Millwork, Inc. Project Coordinators to join our team! The ideal candidate for this role will be a self-starter, able to work both individually and within a team environment, and will be able to maintain a professional demeanor when working under pressure or in a stressful situation.|
Project Coordinators will be required to:
• Have previous experience in millwork fabrication
• Set up job folders and familiarizing themselves with the contract and all necessary documentation that will be needed throughout a project
• Research project materials (where to purchase, cost, lead times and spec requirement compliance)
• Have the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at one time.
• Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
Key Qualifications and skills:
• Detailed oriented, organized and self-motivated with a pro-active attitude
• Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Read and interpret a set of blueprints is a plus
• Familiarity with Bluebeam and Timberline a plus
Concepts in Millwork, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.