Architectural Millwork Drafter/Project Manager
Listing #463488 Listed on: 08/10
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Location:||Long Island, NY|
• Gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of project requirements and specifications, to establish and communicate a clear vision of all information available.
• Develop and present accurate and complete shop drawings and specifications based on architectural plans.
• Coordinate and schedule all needed field dimensioning and site analysis.
• Pro-actively review all design concepts and requirements, and modify and refine designs to conform to client specifications, production limitations, functionality and cost effectiveness.
• Consult with Architects to obtain clarification on specifications, and discuss any modifications to designs.
• Work with Project Estimator to prepare timely Change Orders for any project changes, and effectively communicate any adjustment to the project timeline.
• Responsible for preparing material take-offs and procurement.
• Responsible for managing project schedule.
• Work closely with shop to monitor output during millwork manufacturing for compliance with specifications, quality standards, aesthetics and schedules.
• Work closely with Installers to ensure timely resolution of any issues that arise, including all punch list items.
• Strong conceptual and managerial
• Strong attention to detail, and highly organized
• Desire to further personal experience/development in the field
• Proficient in AutoCAD
• Architectural/Engineering degree is a plus
• Thorough understanding of wood products and hardware is a plus
Salary- $75K-$90K annual commensurate
Relocation assistance is provided.
Benefits- 2 weeks paid vacation; 1 week paid sick and personal time; 6 paid holidays; health insurance (50% of premiums covered by the company), dental insurance, short term disability plan (employee covers premiums), 401k plan
For immediate consideration forward your resume to email@example.com or call (417) 682-3056 to discuss in greater detail.
Trade Job Placement is an executive search and placement recruiting service dedicated specifically to the wood and wood products manufacturing sectors. We are highly recognized and work with some of the largest wood product manufacturers in the nation as well as internationally.