Senior Project Manager
Listing #468974 Listed on: 05/20
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Company:||Memphis Masterworks LLC.|
Job title Senior Project Manager / Architectural Millwork
Reports to Operations Manager
The Project Manager is responsible for all communications and information flow between customer and company personnel through excellent verbal and written skills, updated drawings, code requirements, specifications, vendor negotiations and site conditions.
Duties and responsibilities
• Coordinate excellent implementation of all aspects of major commercial projects with client contractors, internal staff and outside vendors.
• Assure approved shop drawings are available for manufacturing in a timely manner.
• Attend all necessary meetings to assist in communications to and from the customer, production staff and management.
• Responsible for coordinating customer schedules, communications, on time installation and customer changes of all assigned major projects.
• Organizes and maintains job files, specifications, site visits, customer updates, sample coordination and schedule attainment.
• Assures that all code compliances are met.
• Hands on project planning through finished completion.
• Seeks and negotiates vendor and subcontractor supply chain, materials availability and pricing within project budget and time tables.
• Assists in project cost estimating and shop drawing coordination with the customer.
• Assist to complete special project assignment as directed by Management.
• Assists to maintain an organized and clean work environment.
• Other responsibilities and work assigned by management.
• Technical, bachelor degree and/or comparable skills
• Excellent computer skills in Word, Excel, AutoCAD and other software programs.
• 5 years of experience as a construction Project Manager.
• 8 years of extensive experience in high end commercial architectural millwork.
• Ability to read and analyze architectural drawings.
• Working knowledge of building materials, vendor structures and product pricing.
• Expertise in successful project management methods, tools and processes.
• Excellent math skills and ability to read architectural and shop drawings.
• Excellent sales, verbal and written communications skills.
• Honesty, integrity and a passion for excellence.
• Results orientated. Works well with deadlines.
• Handles pressure, sets standards and promotes high morale.
The job requires occasional evening and weekend work. Standard office, manufacturing and job site environments. Exposure to lumber, glues, solvents, laminates, veneers and other building materials will be required. Occasional exposure to temperature extremes and noise pollution.
Requires standing, sitting, walking, lifting, climbing and bending for extended periods. Lift 50lbs.
Competitive Base Salary, Profit Bonuses, Vacation, Hospitalization, Dental, Retirement Investing program, Personal - Sick Days / Auto Allowance. 65K-85K