Listing #469345 Listed on: 07/13
|Listing Type:||Offering Employment|
|Company:||Duffner & Voigt|
|High End Residential Architectural Millwork Shop seeking experienced cabinet maker.|
- Review/Read shop drawings to understand specification for jobs.
- Produce and assemble from cabinets, vanities, solid wood parts, Millwork and paneling
- Verify dimensions and check the quality or fit of pieces to ensure adherence to specifications.
- Set up or operate machines, including table saws, panel saw, jointers, planer or shapers, to cut, mold, or shape wood stock or wood substitutes.
- Cut materials to the right size and shape and trim parts of joints to ensure a snug fit, using hand tools, such as planes, chisels, or wood files.
- Match materials for color, grain, or texture, giving attention to knots or other features of the wood and veneers.
- Collaborate with in-house teams on building methods and to continuously improve the design/build process.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as cabinetmaker.
- Exceptionally strong mechanical/problem solving skills.
- Able to read, write and speak English
- Experience running machines and using tools in a wood product production environment.
- Good performance, on time, with positive work ethic to work as a team or independently.
To apply, please include:
- Pay rate requirement or range
Benefit package after initial trial period,
Pay depends on the skills and experience.